MEGGER MIT310A 250/500/1000V Insulation/Continuity Tester
- Insulation Tester with Analogue Display
- Extremely easy to use
- 3 Year Warranty
- Tough rubber armored case
- Self contained protective cover
- Live circuit warning
- Weatherproof to IP54
- Intelligent Safety System for protection
- Voltmeter function
Developed specifically to meet the needs of today’s electrical contractors, the new MIT310A insulation and continuity tester from Megger is not only durable and easy to use, but also incorporates a comprehensive set of features designed to ensure operator safety, even under conditions of accidental misuse.
The MIT310A is for users who prefer a true analogue device. This tester has features similar to those of the MIT310, but with a conventional moving-coil meter movement in place of the digital display. Black decals on a whitebackground give high contrast, even in poor light conditions.
In addition, the tester features rugged construction with an impact-resistant, rubber-overmoulded case and innovative circuitry, guaranteeing high accuracy combined with stability of calibration.
The MIT310A offers automatic discharge of the circuit after testing, audible and visual warning if the test probes are applied to a live circuit, and a test inhibit feature which operates automatically under live circuit conditions. The unit also conforms fully to IEC 61010-1 for use in Category III 600V applications, and provides all of the facilities needed to meet insulation testing requirements relating to the current edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations.
Combining Safety with Durability:
- Designed to take the bashing that testers receive on site,the Megger MIT insulation testers are rubber armoured.
- The rigid display cover folds right out of the way during testing and locks down to protect the display when it is finished.
Simple to use
- No buried functions mean it is obvious how to use the Megger MIT.
- Colour coded ranges help test selection, reducing testing time and help with fault location.
- A user guide in the lid provides all the basic information.
Hands free use
- It hangs comfortably around the neck for hands-free use because the instrument is carefully balanced.
- Continuity and buzzer testing starts automatically on connection to the circuit.
Safety features To protect the user and the tester from incorrect use the MIT series all have an extensive range of features known as the Megger Intelligent Safety System including:
- Safety Interlock – prevents unsafe connection of test leads
- Safe contact detectors – Even if the MIT is connected to alive circuit hilst on continuity setting the tester will remain safe and not be damaged.
- Live voltage warning – alerts the operator when a circuit voltage over 2 5 V exists.
- Safety lockout – Prevents the test from operating when the circuit voltage is >50 V.
- Continuity check – prevents a continuity test or buzzer test on a live circuit.
- A Job reference number can be selected for a range of results, allowing separate locations to be tested with the same tester and easily separated when downloaded.
- Test results are downloaded to CSV (Coma Separated Variable) spreadsheets, and can be imported into Microsoft Excel. If certificates or reports are required, the results can be downloaded directly into Megger Powersuite Professional with a range of features for creating professionally finished documentation.
- The MIT300 series has applications in all aspects of domestic, commercial and industrial electrical contracting, building maintenance, testing, inspection and servicing.
- Combining both Insulation testing and continuity testing, each instrument caters for all aspects of fixed wiring installations.
- In addition the range meets the requirements of IEC 61010- 1 for safe connection to a 440 V Installation Category III supply (600 V Phase to Earth).
- All the MIT300 range is supplied with a full 3 years warranty.
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions