LR8520 Wireless Fungal Logger( Built-in Bluetooth wireless Technology)
Hioki Memory HiLoggers are high-speed data loggers for recording multiple channels of voltage, temperature, resistance or humidity signals, some models providing complete isolation between channels and strong noise resistance. The Hioki LR8520 is a wireless and compact 1ch logger that records fungal index and growth prediction to easily prevent fungal growth. The logger utilizes Bluetooth® technology to either send measured data to the Hioki LR8410 Wireless Logging Station or to an Android (TM) tablet.
Data can be downloaded using Hioki’s tablet and smartphone app (for Android devices).
Search for “HIOKI” and download the Wireless Logger Collector!
• High-precision ±3% rh humidity sensors
• Calculate and display fungal index*1 and growth prediction
• Measure temperature and humidity other than fungal index and growth prediction
• Compact 1ch logger (Temperature/Humidity each 1 ch input)
• Download measurement data to a tablet or computer with Bluetooth® wireless technology or capture in real time with the LR8410
• Three-way power (AC adapter, AA alkaline batteries, or external 5 to 13.5 V power supply)
• Store 500,000 data points per channel
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions