LR8513 Wireless Clamp Logger for
Hioki Memory HiLoggers are high-speed data loggers for recording multiple channels of voltage, temperature, resistance or humidity signals, some models providing complete isolation between channels and strong noise resistance. The Hioki LR8513 is a wireless, 2-channel AC/DC current input module that utilizes Bluetooth® technology to either send measured data to the Hioki LR8410 Wireless Logging Station or to an Android (TM) tablet.
• Measure AC and DC load current and AC leak current
• Choose from many current sensors
• Place inside a distribution panel, close the cover, and monitor measured values from the outside
• Measure power easily—just set the voltage and power factor
• Compact, two-channel model fits where other devices don’t
• Download measurement data to a tablet or computer with Bluetooth® wireless technology or capture in real time with the LR8410
• Three-way power (AC adapter, AA alkaline batteries, or external 5 to 13.5 V power supply)
• Store 500,000 data points per channel
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions