LR8512 WIRELESS PULSE LOGGER ( Built-in Bluetooth wireless Technology)
Hioki Memory HiLoggers are high-speed data loggers for recording multiple channels of voltage, temperature, resistance or humidity signals, some models providing complete isolation between channels and strong noise resistance. The Hioki LR8512 is a wireless, 2-channel pulse input module that utilizes Bluetooth® technology to either send measured data to the Hioki LR8410 Wireless Logging Station or to an Android (TM) tablet.
Data can be downloaded using Hioki’s tablet and smartphone app (for Android devices).
Search for “HIOKI” and download the Wireless Logger Collector!
• For pulse totalization and measuring logical ON/OFF signals or revolutions
• Compact, two-channel model fits where other devices don’t
• Download measurement data to a tablet or computer with Bluetooth® wireless technology or capture in real time with the LR8410
• Three-way power (AC adapter, AA alkaline batteries, or external 5 to 13.5 V power supply)
• Store 500,000 data points per channel
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration