LR5042 Voltage Logger (5V)
Hioki compact 1 or 2-channel data loggers feature a 60,000 data set/channel memory to measure temperature, humidity, voltage or instrumentation signals. The LR504X series logs DC voltage over 1 channel in as fast as 1 second intervals, available in three different ranges.
• Easily mount the light-weight , pocket-sized loggers in tight spaces
• Easy-to-see dual display
• Transfer data to PC even during recording
• Replace batteries while recording (30 second limit)
• 3 times the memory capacity than predecessor (Record 60,000 data per channel)
• Record without missing fluctuations in STAT mode
• Measurement data is preserved even after the battery dies
• Worry-free backup preserves recorded data even if a new measurement is started by mistake
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration