IM7580A Impedance Analyser, 1 MHz to 300 MHz
Hioki LCR Meters and Impedance Analyzers range from 1mHz to 3GHz devices to suit a wide range of applications in the testing of electronic components. The IM7580A impedance analyzer offers a top measurement time of 0.5ms over a 1MHz to 300MHz frequency, and both LCR and Analyzer Modes to meet applications for both high volume production inspections and research and development.
• 1 MHz to 300 MHz testing source frequency
• Fastest test speed of 0.5 msec
• ±0.72% rdg. basic accuracy
• Half-rack size body and palm-sized test head
• Comprehensive contact check (via DCR testing, Hi-Z reject or waveform judgment)
• Make frequency sweeps, level sweeps and time interval measurements in Analyzer Mode
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration