IM3590 Chemical Impedance Analyzer
Hioki LCR Meters and Impedance Analyzers range from 1mHz to 3GHz devices to suit a wide range of applications in the testing of electronic components.. The IM3590 impedance analyzer is an advanced component tester especially suited to electrochemical impedance measurements and includes a variety of graphing functions that are needed for battery and chemical material testing.
• Broad 1 mHz to 200 kHz signal source range supports measurements of ion behavior and solution resistance
• Continuous measuring and high-speed testing of LCR and sweep measurements with a single instrument
• Measure internal impedance of batteries with no load
• Perform high-speed sweep measurements in as little as 2 ms
• Basic accuracy of ±0.05% is ideal for applications from component testing to R&D
• Measure LCR impedance for Cole-Cole plots and equivalent-circuit analyses of electro-chemical components and materials
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions