Gossen Metrawatt PROFITEST PVsun PV module and string tester
With the PROFITEST PVsun, all required electrical safety tests at photovoltaic systems can be executed simply and safely in accordance with DIN EN 62446.
The test instrument is suitable for testing PV modules and strings with up to 1000 V / 20 A. In addition to insulation measurement, polarity testing and ground fault testing, protective conductor continuity can also be tested. The tester is distinguished by its ergonomic design and easy handling with a weight of only 500 g.
- Voltage measurement: 0 … 1000 V DC
- Current measurement (direct): 0 … 20 A DC
- Insulation resistance measurement
– Measuring range: 0 … 20 MΩ
– Test voltages: 250, 500, 1000 V DC
- Ground fault measurement: 0 … 1000 V DC
- Testing for protective conductor continuity: 0 … 10 Ω / > 200 mA
- Polarity test
- Backlit LCD panel
- Compact and rugged – for service calls under harsh conditions
- Extensive accessories
- DAkkS calibration certificate (optional)
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions