Gossen Metrawatt Profitest Intro Multifunction Tester IEC 60364.6
Universal, handy and rugged test instrument for performing all measurements for testing the effectiveness of safety measures in electrical systems as required by IEC 60364-6 (DIN VDE 0100-600) and other country-specific standards, and as specified in the individual sections of DIN EN 61557 (VDE 0413).
hanks to its intelligent and ergonomic design, intuitive operation and an advanced technical concept, the PROFITEST INTRO is aligned consistently to routine daily tasks making it the ideal companion for any electrician.
The test instrument makes testing in accordance with the following international standards possible:
IEC 60364, DIN VDE 0100, DIN VDE 0105, DIN EN 61557, CEI 64-8, ÖVE/ÖNORM 8001-6, NIV/NIN, CSN 33 2000-6, NEN 1010-6, GOST R (ГОСТ Р) 50571.16-99, IEC 61010
Working Efficiently Around the World
- Intuitive operation
- Measuring functions can be selected directly via the rotary switch
- Background illumination
- Help functions with wiring diagrams
- International user interface (12 languages)
- Universal connector system with country-specific measuring adapters for outlets
- Measuring category: CAT III 600V / CAT IV 300V
- Factory calibration certificate included
Measurement of RLO, ZL-PE, ZL-N, RINS, RE, ΔU, rotary field, voltage
- OFFSET management
Ohmic offset values RL-PE, RN-PE and RL-N can be ascertained and subtracted from the measured values for measurement of ZL-PE, ZL-N, RE and ΔU( ZL-N).
- PE detection via finger contact
Measurement of touch voltage via finger contact When a measurement is started and if the ON/START key is touched with a finger, the test instrument detects whether or not dangerous touch voltage is present at the PE terminal relative to ground.
- Low-resistance measurement for protective and equipotential bonding conductors with automatic polarity reversal
- PRO-JUMPER for easy measurement cable compensation
- Highly accurate measurement of internal system and fault loop impedance without tripping the RCD
- Insulation measurement with rising ramp
- Varistor response test with rising ramp and variable test current
- Earthing resistance measurement (loop)
- Voltage drop measurement
Voltage measurement, phase sequence, frequency measurement
- A broad-range measuring device permits use of the test instrument in all alternating and 3-phase electrical systems with voltages from 65 to 500 V and frequencies of 15.4 to 420 Hz.
Testing of RCCB types
A, AC, F, B, B+, EV, MI and G/R, as well as SRCDs and PRCDs
- Measurement of touch voltage without tripping the RCCB.
Touch voltage is measured with reference to nominal residual current using ? of the nominal residual current value.
- RCD test with continuously rising ramp, time to trip, tripping current
- Testing RCCBs with: ½×, 1×, 2×, 5× IΔN
- Testing of RCCBs for pulsating residual direct current; testing is conducted with positive or negative half-wave
Communication and software
- ETC software (Electrical Testing Center) for, amongst other functions, creating tree structures and documentation per ZVEH
- Individual measured value memory for approx. 50,000 objects / measured values
- Bidirectional data exchange via USB, DDS-CAD and epINSTROM
- Connection of an RFID reader or a barcode scanner
|UB measurement without tripping the RCD||x||x||x||x||x|
|Tripping time measurement||x||x||x||x||x|
|Tripping current measurement||x||x||x||x||x|
|Selective, SRCDs, PRCDs, type G/R||x||x||x||x||x|
|AC/DC sensitive RCDs, types B and B+||x||–||–||x||x|
|Testing of insulation monitoring devices (IMDs)||–||–||
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263