Gossen Metrawatt METRALINE RCD-CHECK RCD Tester
Measuring instrument which checks the qualities of a FI switch.
It is all about the measuring of the contact voltage in particular, determing time and tripping current of RCD types A, AC, S and F.
- Digital display, backlit color OLED display
- LED for measurement point illumination
- Patented means of securing the test probes
- Compact and rugged – for service calls and laboratory use
Testing of residual current devices (RCDs)
- Measurement of touch voltage without tripping the RCCB.
Contact voltage is measured with reference to nominal residual current using 1/3 of the nominal residual current value.
- Tripping test with nom. residual current, time to trip measurement
Special tests for equipment and RCDs
- Testing of equipment and RCDs with rising residual current including indication of tripping current
- Testing of RCDs, IΔN = 10, 30, 100, 300 and 500 mA
- Testing RCDs with 1/2 IΔN, 1 IΔN, 2 IΔN, 5 IΔN up 100 mA nominal current)
- Testing RCDs with half-waves (pulsating direct current) for determining time to trip and tripping current
Testing of special RCDs
- selective S, type AC, type A
Measurement of line voltage and fault loop impedance
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration