Gossen Metrawatt METRAHIT ISO AERO TRMS Multimeter with Insulation Measurement for Avionic Services, ±30,000 Digits
The METRAHIT ISO AERO multimeter is a rugged portable measuring instrument for use in the field.
Special version for avionics services with special low-voltage insulation measurement and data hold function.
Optional Avionics service case with special test and measuring accessories for aviation technology, consisting of measurement cables, terminals, adapters and sockets for MIL plug connectors in a waterproof, pressure-tight hard case – see accessoires: AERO Master Test Kit I (Z246A).
- Insulation resistance measurement up to 3.1 GΩ with interference voltage detection – test voltages: 10, 50, 100, 250, 500 V
- Multimeter with diverse functions (V, Ω, F, Hz)
- TRMS measurements: TRMS AC / AC+DC for current / voltage up to 10 kHz
- Activatable low-pass filter, 1 kHz / -3 dB in the V AC range
- Direct current measurement, 100 nA to 10 A
- Current measurement with current sensor clamps – CLIP
A transformation ratio of 1 mV:1 mA to 1 mV:1 A can be selected and is taken into consideration at the display.
- Precision temperature indicator, °C or °F, for Pt100 / Pt1000 sensors and type K thermocouples
- Diode measurement (IK = 1 mA, Uflow to 5.1 V) and continuity testing
- Display: 4¾ place, ±30,000 digits, illumination can be activated
- Acoustic signals for: continuity testing, dangerous contact voltages, exceeded overload limits
- Min-Max value storage
- Data memory and internal clock, power pack adapter socket
- IP 54 Housing protection, dust and splash protected, protective cover
- Bidirectional infrared interface for exchanging data with a PC
- Windows software available as accessory for processing and graphic display of measured values via RS 232 interface
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions