Gossen Metrawatt METRAHIT IM E-DRIVE Multimeter and Tester for Service and Repair at Electro and Hybrid Cars
Well suited for service and diagnostics for electric machines and systems, in particular in the automotive industry, in electric machinery manufacturing and in aviation technology.
Compact and multifunctional for use in the field. Can be used advantageously in aircraft cockpits as well as in other constricted spaces, which would otherwise require the use of several individual instruments.
- Milliohm measurement using 4-wire connection (Kelvin measurement) with 200 mA or 1 A
- Insulation tester with test voltage from 50 to 1000 V
- Coil test with 1000 V test voltage
- Safety-relevant tests for electric devices, drives and installations with a single field instrument
- Testing of high-voltage systems in accordance with UN ECE R100
- Insulation resistance measurement per EN 61557-2 / VDE 0413-2
- Rlow installation testing per EN 61557-4 / VDE 0413-4
- Bonding test and equipotential bonding measurement, e.g. on aircraft outer skins (lightning protection, wick test)
Special Features – All-in-one Instrument
- Multimeter, insulation tester and milliohmmeter
- 4-wire milliohm measurement in a handheld instrument with 200 mA and 1 A
- Handheld instrument for field use with short-circuited coil detection at 1 kV
- Interfaces: Bluetooth, WIFI (USB in preparation)
- Including DAkkS calibration certificate
The multimeter is a portable, extremely rugged instrument designed for use in the field. It’s suitable for maintenance, service and diagnostics at electric machines, drive units and systems, for example in automotive, avionics, energy and automation applications.
The all-in-one instrument combines an insulation tester, a coil short-circuit tester and a universal multimeter. It’s ideal for safety testing and diagnosis at electric and hybrid vehicles, as well as all types of electric machines.
In combination with an optional coil test adapter, it permits the measurement of short-circuited coils.
- Installation resistance measurement up to 3.1 GΩ with interference voltage detection, test voltages: 50, 100, 250, 500 and 1000 V per EN 61557-2 / VDE 0413-2
- DAR: dielectric absorption rate, PI: polarization index
- 4-wire milliohm measurement with Kelvin connection and 200 mA or 1 A measuring current for precise measurement of extremely small resistances with a resolution of 1μΩ
- 2-wire Rlow measurement with 200 mA test current per EN 61557-4 / VDE 0413-4
- Short-circuited coil measurement
- Multifunctional instrument (V, A, Ù, F, Hz, %, RPM, °C/°F)
- TRMS AC / AC+DC measurement for current/voltage up to 10/100 kHz
- Low-pass filter can be activated AC, AC+DC
- Direct current measurement
- Current measurement with clamp sensors: The transformation ratio can be adjusted with the CLIP from 1:1 to 1:1000 and is taken into account in the amperage display.
- Capacitance measurement
- Precision temperature measurement °C, °F for RTD and TC-K sensors
- Diode measurement (Uflow up to 5.1 V) and continuity testing
- Acoustic signals
- Acquisition of min./max. values, DATA Hold
- Data logger thanks to integrated memory module and real-time clock, for individual measurements as well
- Push/print function transfers measured values to application software by simply pressing a key
- Programmable sequences for test routines
- Color graphic display
- Modular power supply: standard quick-change rechargeable lithium battery, optional WPC module for inductive charging and mains module with USB port, change without interrupting the measuring circuit thanks to touch-protected module socket
- Automatic blocking sockets (ABS) for the current input
- Remote probe with START (ISO) and STORE keys
- Housing with IP 52 protection, dust and splash protected, replaceable rubber holster
- Interfaces: Bluetooth or WIFI integrated, USB with optional mains module
- IZYTRONIQ Windows software for documentation, preparation of test reports and graphic evaluation of measurements
Scope of Delivery
1 METRAHIT IM E-DRIVE multimeter with rubber holster 1 test probe with START and STORE functions 1 pair of type KS17-2 safety measurement cables with 4 mm test probe 1 set of KC&S Kelvin Set (Z227C) 1 quick-change, rechargeable lithium polymer battery with micro USB charging socket 1 USB mains power pack (5 V DC, 2 A) with cable including micro USB charging plug 1 IZYTRON.IQ Business Starter software 1 set of condensed operating instructions, German/English 1 set of operating instructions in German and English (download) 1 DAkkS calibration certificate 1 hard case for the multimeter and accessories
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions