Gossen Metrawatt METRAclip EARTH Clamp Meter for Measuring of Ground Loop Resistance, Loop Inductance, Touch Voltage and Leakage Current
The earth clamp meter can be used to test the resistance of any conductive system which demonstrates loop characteristics.
Following measurings are possible:
- Earth resistance measurement if grounding is connected in series to the equipotential bonding conductor.
- Other earth measurements, for example via overhead ground wires or interconnected transmission towers for power transmission or telecommunications.
- Measurements at distributed ground connections with a common ground plane.
- Ground loop resistance: 0,01 … 1500 Ω
- Loop inductance: 10 … 500 μH
- Leakage current: 0,2 mA … 40 A AC
- Touch voltage: 0,1 … 75 V
- Compact and user-friendly – One-hand operation thanks to minimal weight and easy to open clamp with spring force compensation
- Large OLED display: up to 3 measured values can be read simultaneously
- Clamp opening Ø 35 mm max.
- Minimal influence due to interference current
- Measured value memory for resistance and leakage current, each with date and time
- Extremely safe thanks to CAT IV 600 V
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions