Gossen Metrawatt GEOHM C Battery Powered Earth Tester with Measurement of Soil Resistivity
Compact, handy, menu-driven soil resistivity measuring instrument for 3 and 4-wire connection with continuous monitoring of interference voltage and earth electrode and probe resistance with indication if allowable limit values are exceeded.
Complete indication of all necessary values at a large dot matrix display, or warning with 4 LEDs. Easily comprehensible, simple operation with 4 keys.
- Earth resistance measurement in 5 ranges up to 50 kOhm
- Voltage measurement from 10 to 250 V
- Frequency measurement from 45 to 200 Hz
- Battery monitoring and self-test
- Integrated memory with IrDA interface
- Proprietary calibration certificate
- Extremely rugged, two-component housing
- per VDE 0413 Part 5, EN 61557-5
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration