FT6031-50 Earth Tester
Tough and Ready for the Field
IP67 Dustproof and Waterproof
Earthing or grounding of electrical equipment is essential to maintain safety, protecting lives, as well as prevent damage to equipment. The FT6031-50 is a IP67 dustproof and waterproof two-pole or three-pole ground resistance tester with large, easy-to-read display, highly sensitive earthing rods, and innovative cable winder that significantly reduces the amount of time needed to complete earth resistance tests.
CAT IV 100 V, CAT III 150 V, CAT II 300 V
• Wireless support. Transfers measurements to your smartphone or tablet and allows you to quickly create reports with field photos and drawings. (Optional Wireless Adapter Z3210 is necessary)
• Excellent noise resistance
• IP67 protected – top of the industry
• Test all ground types from Class A to Class D with a single meter
• Wide 0Ω to 2000Ω measurement range
• Minimize cabling time with innovative earthing rods and cable winder
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration