FT3470-51 Magnetic Field HiTester
Hioki magnetic field meters are designed to measure magnetic flux density and level of magnetic field exposure, and can be used to assess conformance to ICNIRP 2010 and IEC/EN62233 and in research on magnetic field exposure. The FT3470-51 measures magnetic flux density and magnetic field exposure generated by products manufactured at a customer site or produced by devices in a customer environment, and comes bundled with 1 sensor.
• Complies with ICNIRP 2010 guidelines as well as other relevant standards for evaluation testing.
• Complies with IEC 62110/IEEE 644 as well as IEC 62233.
• Bundled with 100 cm2 Sensor used with the IEC/EN 62233 standard analysis
• User-selectable display units (T, A/m, and G)
• Simple operation for easy measurement
• Bundled with PC application software
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions