DT4255 MULTIMETER DIGITAL V/A/ohm/Hz TRMS CATIV 600V
The Hioki DT4200 Digital Multimeter Series consist of a complete lineup of 9 models ranging from professional to industrial to pocket meters, delivering a super fast response rate and safety features that take electrical testing to a higher level. The DT4255 is a digital multimeter designed for maximum safety with voltage measurement terminals that are protected by a fuse.
CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
• Prevents short-circuit accidents with a fast-blow fuse and current-limiting resistor (DT4255)
• Prevents accidents with clamp-on sensor-based current measurement (DT4254, DT4255)
• Voltage detection function (DT4254, DT4255)
• Low-pass filter cuts high harmonics (when measuring inverter fundamental waveforms)
• Broad -25°C (-13°F) to 65°C (149°F) operating temperature range (DT4254, DT4255)
• Dual display lets you check voltage and frequency simultaneously
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration