DT4252 MULTIMETER DIGITAL V/A/ohm/Hz TRMS CAT IV 600V
The Hioki DT4200 Digital Multimeter Series consist of a complete lineup of 9 models ranging from professional to industrial to pocket meters, delivering a super fast response rate and safety features that take electrical testing to a higher level. The DT4252 is a digital multimeter designed specifically for general purpose testing, with ±0.3% DC V accuracy, direct current input and wide 40 Hz to 1kHz bandwidth.
CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
• ±0.3% DC V basic accuracy, wide 40 Hz to 1 kHz AC V frequency characteristics
• Measure up to 10A with direct input
• Dual display lets you check voltage and frequency simultaneously
• Low-pass filter cuts high harmonics (when measuring inverter fundamental waveforms)
• USB communications function supports PC measurements (optional)
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration