DT4224 MULTIMETER DIGITAL V/ohm/Hz TRMS CATIV 300V
The Hioki DT4200 Digital Multimeter Series consists of a diverse array of meters ranging from professional to industrial to pocket meters, delivering a super fast response rate and safety features that take electrical testing to a higher level. The Hioki DT4224 is a pocket-sized digital multimeter featuring an innovating circuit-breaker false trip prevention function to enhance testing safety, capacitance and diode testing functions, ideal for all general electrical jobs.
CAT IV 300 V, CAT III 600 V
• Achieving a high level of safety in a compact body and lightweight design
• Circuit breaker false trip prevention function helps avoid accidents resulting from breakers that mistakenly trip due to incorrect input
• More convenient function: Resistance, Capacitance measurement and diode testing (DT4224)
• Robust design capable of withstanding a drop from a height of 1 m
• Test leads conveniently wrap around the back
• ±0.5% DC V basic accuracy, wide 40 Hz to 1 kHz AC V frequency characteristics
• Low-pass filter cuts high harmonics (when measuring inverter fundamental waveforms)
• Broad -10 (14°F) to 65°C (149°F) operating temperature range
• Display backlight
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions