CT6863 Current Sensor, AC/DC 200A, 26mm
Hioki pass-through AC/DC current sensors are best-in-class devices for use with power meters, Memory HiCorders and high performance oscilloscopes. The CT6863 is a DC to 500kHz/200A sensor, and this is ideal for capturing current signals from switching power supplies, inverters, power conditioners, etc.
CAT III 1000 V
• Super high precision, ±0.05% amplitude accuracy, ±0.2° phase accuracy
• Wide-bandwidth DC to 500kHz excellent frequency characteristics
• Applications in the fields of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
• Wide operating temperature range(-30 ℃ to 85 ℃) fit for automobile applications
• Ideal for evaluation of solar power generation and fuel cells to measure battery charge and discharge and the secondary side of inverters
• For observing waveforms to be used with the oscilloscopes or Memory HiCorders (use with SENSOR UNIT)
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration