CT6862Current Sensor AC/DC 50A, 26mm
Hioki pass-through AC/DC current sensors are best-in-class devices for use with power meters, Memory HiCorders and high performance oscilloscopes. The CT6862 is a DC to 1MHz/50A sensor, and this is ideal for capturing current signals from switching power supplies, inverters, power conditioners, etc.
CAT III 1000 V
• Super high precision, ±0.05% amplitude accuracy, ±0.2° phase accuracy
• Wide-bandwidth DC to 1 MHz excellent frequency characteristics
• Applications in the fields of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
• Wide operating temperature range(-30 ℃ to 85 ℃) fit for automobile applications
• Ideal for evaluation of solar power generation and fuel cells to measure battery charge and discharge and the secondary side of inverters
• For observing waveforms to be used with the oscilloscopes or Memory HiCorders (use with SENSOR UNIT)
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions