[discontinued] CM4372 TESTER CLAMP AC/DC TRMS 600A 1500V CAT IV 600V (Bluetooth®) [Replaced with CM4371-50 + Z3210]
Hioki clamp on meters are best-in-class measuring devices incorporating Hioki’s expertise in current sensing technology. The CM4372 is a 600A True RMS clamp meter that features stronger jaws, broader -25℃ to 65℃ operating temperature range and IP54 dustproof and waterproof enclosure to enable professionals to work quickly in tough situations including the development, repair, and maintenance of equipment and devices such as electric vehicles. Additionally, the high-voltage DC measurement capability of up to 1700 V (*1) is ideal for the clamp maintenance inspections of electrical and solar power equipment. Measured values can be sent to a smartphone or tablet using Bluetooth® wireless technology and displayed as waveforms in real time.
CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
• Send measured values to a smartphone or tablet using Bluetooth® wireless technology
• Multiple measurement functions
• Automatic AC/DC function helps boost work efficiency
• Measure DC voltages of up to 1700 V (*1)
• Simultaneously measure inrush current in RMS and crest values
• Expanded -25 °C to 65 °C operating temperature range
• IP54 dustproof and waterproof enclosure *Jaws (current sensor portion): IP50
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration