Camille Bauer SIRAX BT5200 Current Transducer
- SIRAX BT5200
- Transducer for AC current
- The SIRAX BT5200 is a top-hat rail mounted Transducer and used to measure and convert AC Current input into an proportional DC current or voltage output signal. Input Current and Output Voltage/Current is displayed on LCD and indicated by LED’s.
- – One-phase connection (current)
- – 2 configurable analog outputs linear or
- kinked in a range from 0/4…20 mA, 0/2…10 V
- – Quick on-site programming using push buttons or via CB-Configurator software
- – Simple on-site device operation
- – Clear and well readable representation of measured data via LCD display
- – Flexible communication and remote readout via integrated Modbus RTU interface
- – DIN rail for top-hat rail mounting
- With the CB-Configurator software the measured values may be programmed even more easily.
- SMARTCOLLECT is a data management software which can acquire measured data in an easy manner and store the same in an open SQL database. This software offers basic functionalities for data analysis and for easy energy monitoring as well as the easy preparation and disposal of reports.
- Devices of SIRAX SERIES are already predefined and selectable in the software.
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions