Camille Bauer SINEAX U554 Voltage Transducer
- SINEAX U554
- Measuring transducer for the conversion of sinusoidal or distorted alternating voltage into an output signal which is proportional to the measured value.
- Depending upon the variant, the crucial portion of the measuring range can be extended at the beginning or the end (various characteristics). The less crucial or non-crucial portion is suppressed.
- Measuring method: logarithmic measuring method
- Measurement input: sinusoidal or distorted alternating voltage, TRMS measurement Input voltage: 0.. 20 to 0.. 690 V
- Measurement output: unipolar and live-zero output quantities from 0.. 1.0 to 0.. 20 mA or live-zero from 0.2.. 1 to 4.. 20 mA, or from 0.. 1 to 0.. 10 V or live-zero from 0.2.. 1 to 2.. 10 V
- Characteristics as expanded voltage scale or expanded primary value scale at the lower or upper range
- Power supply: AC auxiliary power, or integrated AC-DC power pack with large tolerance range
- Housing for top-hat rail mounting
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration