Camille Bauer SINEAX U543 Voltage Transducer
- SINEAX U543
- Measuring transducer for the transformation of sinusoidal alternating voltage, self-powered.
- Measurement method: rectifier process
- Measurement input: alternating voltage, sinusoidal, arithmetic mean value measurement,
- effective value calibration
- Nominal input voltage: 0…20 to 0…600 V
- Measurement output: unipolar 0…1, 0…5, 0…10 or 0…20 mA or 0…1 to 0…10 V
- Power supply: without power supply terminal (self-powered), less wiring expense
- Standard as marine version per Lloyd
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions