Camille Bauer SINEAX P530 Active Power Transducer
- SINEAX P530
- Measuring transducer for the conversion of active power in single phase alternating current or 3-phase systems with balanced or unbalanced load.
- A load-independent direct current or direct voltage is used as an output signal, which is proportional to the measured active power value.
- Measuring method: TDM method
- Measurement inputs: sinusoidal nominal input current 1…6 A and nominal input voltage 100…690 V(L-L)
- Nominal input frequency: 50 or 60Hz
- Measurement output: unipolar, bipolar or live-zero output quantities
- Power supply: integrated AC-DC power pack with large tolerance range for universal use
- Housing for top-hat rail mounting
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions