Camille Bauer SINEAX I542 Current Transducer
- SINEAX I542
- Measuring transducer for the transformation of alternating current, self-powered.
- Measurement method: Rectifier process
- Measurement input: Alternating current, sinusoidal, arithmetic mean value measurement, effective value calibration
- Measuring range: 1/5 A or 1.2/6 A selectable at terminals
- Measurement output: Unipolar 0…1, 0…5, 0…10 or 0…20 mA or 0…1 to 0…10 V
- Power supply: without power supply terminal (self-powered), less wiring expense
- Housing for top-hat rail mounting
- Certifications: CSA
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration