Camille Bauer SINEAX F534 Frequency Transducer
- SINEAX F534
- Transducer for the conversion of frequency into a direct current or voltage signal, which is proportional to the measured value.
- Measurement input for sinusoidal, square-wave or distorted nominal input voltage with dominant fundamental wave
- Input voltage: 10 to 690 V
- Measuring range limits 10 Hz to 1.5 kHz
- Auxiliary power: 85 to 230 V AC/DC
- Input frequency response time periods: 4
- Measurement output available with unipolar, bipolar or live-zero output quantities
- Measuring method: digital period of oscillation measurement
- Power supply: integrated AC-DC power pack with large tolerance range for universal use
- Housing for top-hat rail mounting
- Certifications: CSA
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions