BT3554-52 TESTER BATTERY Bundled with Pin Type Lead L2020
Hioki portable battery testers support the maintenance of UPS and storage batteries critical to the life support of all businesses. The BT3554-50 battery internal resistance tester sets the standard for assessing the deterioration and remaining life of UPS and other lead-acid batteries by giving a complete diagnosis via battery resistance testing. The specially designed L2020 Pin Type Lead further improves testing efficiency with an L-shaped tip that lets you reach deep into the battery racks to completely probe the terminals.
• Battery measurement can be performed while the battery is connected to its host device, without taking it offline
• Measure and save data in as fast as 2 seconds, a 60% improvement from the legacy 3554
• Instantaneously diagnose battery degradation (PASS, WARNING, FAIL) by measuring internal resistance and voltage*1
• Noise reduction technology improves noise resistance
• Screen and audio*2 guidance simplifies measurement
• Measurement data is linked to site information and saved, reducing management man-hours
• A variety of measurement data can be centrally managed using Hioki’s GENNECT Cross app*3
• New protector delivers better ergonomic hold and durability in the field.
Add optional accessory “Wireless Adapter Z3210” to make the tester Bluetooth capable
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions