Baur viola VLF testing and diagnostics unit with dissipation factor measurment
- Cable testing and diagnostics with the BAUR viola TD
- The portable and high performance high-voltage testing and diagnostics device is available in two different configurations:
- viola: Used for cable and cable sheath testing of electrical equipment and medium-voltage cables up to 35 kV. Another function is insulation testing on electrical equipment.
- viola TD: Expands the functional scope of viola with the tan delta diagnostics and Monitored Withstand Test (MWT) that combines the cable testing and dissipation factor measurement. This allows for an accurate and comprehensive assessment of the cable condition.
- Cable testing and dissiation factor diagnostics in one device
- High performance and compact
- Easy and quick test setup
- Automatic testing and diagnostic sequences
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions