Baur tracy Partial discharge inductor
- Cable testing and diagnostics with the BAUR tracy
- The BAUR tracy partial discharge inductor induces a signal at the apparent fault location in the cable from outside. In combination with any PD measurement system, e.g., PHG TD/PD, the induced signal can be located and compared with the result of the partial discharge pre-location. The partial discharge location can thus be determined precisely.
- Portable, battery-operated signal coupling device
- Suitable for cables and cable accessories
- Inductive signal coupling
- Aviods costly, unnecessary replacements of PD-free cable accessories
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration