Baur PGK 50 DC Hipot 50kVDC
- Cable testing and diagnostics with the BAUR PGK 50
- The portable, one-piece PGK 50 high-voltage test device for generating negative DC voltage up to 50 kV is primarily used for onsite testing of paper-insulated mass-impregnated cables in the medium-voltage network. The high voltage is generated through a high-voltage transformer with secondary voltage-multiplier. The internal operating frequency of 20 kHz enables the smallest of device dimensions.
- Continuous adjustable output voltage
- The voltage measurement is done directly at the high voltage output
- Timer of 1-30 min
- Sensitive current measurement for recording the smallest of insulation currents with 6-time range switch, decadal
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions