Baur PD-TaD 80 Portable PD diagnostics system
- A new dimension in cable condition evaluation
- The PD-TaD 80 portable PD diagnostics system is used in combination with a BAUR VLF generator for carrying out:
- Partial discharge testing and location
- VLF cable testing with parallel partial discharge testing
- Dissipation factor measurement
- With the partial discharge testing and the dissipation factor measurement, two effective and proven methods for evaluating the ageing condition of medium-voltage cables and cable accessories have been combined in a single compact and portable device. The result is a one-step 360° cable analysis with: early detection and localisation of weak points through a PD measurement, in addition to the evaluation of dielectric ageing based on the dissipation factor values.
- Light, robust and portable: PD-TaD is ideal for installation in the cable test vans and, in combination with PHG portable, is also suitable for mobile use in the field.
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration