Baur PD-SGS Handheld online PD detector
- Quick identification of PD activities in switchgear and cable accessories
- The BAUR PD-SGS handheld online PD detector is used to conduct rapid initial tests for PD activities on live switchgear. Potential weak points are immediately signalled acoustically and numerically.
- Initial rapid condition evaluation of switchgear and cable accessories during mains operation
- Ideal for quick checks of MV and HV switchgear
- Two integrated sensors:
- TEV sensor records PD on the surfaces of switchgears
- Acoustic sensor records PD inside switchgears
- Greater safety for test personnel – switchgear tested for safety risks before starting work
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration