Baur DTA 100C 100kV Oil breakdown voltage tester
- nsulating oil testing with the BAUR DTA 100 C
- The BAUR DTA 100 C oil tester is designed for continuous operation in the laboratory and is characterized by the combination of extraordinary features. As a high-performance device with a test voltage up to 100 kV, with clear breakdown detection and absolutely reliable measurement results even across several measurement sequences, the BAUR DTA 100 C is the leading testing device for users in the electricity and other industries and in testing institutes.
- Fully automatic measurement sequence
- Suitable for mineral or silicone oils and easther liquids
- Reliable, reproducible measurement results using the latest measument technology
- Designed for daily countinous operations in laboratories
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration