BAUR CL20 Cable Locator
- Cable fault location with the BAUR CL 20
- The CL 20 cable locator comprising a transmitter and a receiver is used to determine the exact location of cables and metal pipes. The ability to determine laying depths of up to 4.5 m and to measure signal currents at the touch of a button allows you to obtain reliable information on the position of the cable within the shortest time.
- Fast and exact location of position and laying depth of cables
- Intuitive operation – no special measurement knowledge required
- Lightweight and manageable
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration