Bauer Software 4 package for cable fault location, cable testing & cable diagnostics
- The BAUR Software 4 is a cable fault location, cable testing and cable diagnostics package. It enables efficient maintenance of cable networks in combination with BAUR devices.
- Cable fault location
- Recommendations for the cable fault location process are generated based on a multitude of factors that link the system, in an intelligent manner, to an algorithm specifically designed for this purpose. Nevertheless, the user is still, at any time, able to override the given specifications of the system and to carry out the measurement process based on his own experience and knowledge. The well-proven and continuously enhanced methods are available for the cable fault location as well as the newly developed Conditioning SIM/MIM method which makes it even more effective and quick to locate wet cable faults that are difficult to detect.
- Automatic detection of cable end and fault position
- Automatic saving of all measurement data
- Storage for more than 100,000 measurements
- Interface to GIS databases
- Cable testing and diagnostics
- The BAUR Software is used in combination with the BAUR test and diagnostics systems for the testing, diagnostic measurement and condition evaluation of medium voltage cables and electrical equipment. Thanks to its innovative operating concept, the BAUR Software provides optimal support to both asset managers and measurement engineers in their work flows, and allows operators to efficiently plan and carry out measurements, as well as precisely monitor the condition of cable networks. Asset management also profits from having standardised sequences throughout the company and a professional and reproducible condition evaluation of electrical equipment, making it possible to devise maintenance and replacement strategies and prioritise specific measures. At the same time, the automated sequences and integrated combination of methods minimise the time required to carry out diagnostics on site. The simple and efficient data management allows comprehensive data acquisition and analysis, along with the distribution of information such as measurement programmes and evaluation criteria to all of the measurement systems in use.
- Better decisions based on a comprehensive condition evaluation of the cable network
- Saves time on site thanks to automated sequences and report generation
- Extremely user-friendly
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions