63800 series AC and DC Electronic load
• Power Rating : 1800W, 3600W, 4500W
• Voltage Range : 50V ~ 350Vrms
• Current Range : Up to 18Arms, 36Arms, 45Arms
• Peak Current : Up to 54A, 108A, 135A
• Parallel / 3-Phase Function
• Frequency Range : 45 ~ 440Hz, DC
• Crest Factor Range : 1.414 ~ 5.0
• Power Factor Range : 0 ~ 1 lead or lag (Rectified mode)
• CC, CR, CV, CP for DC Loading
• Constant & Rectified Load Modes for AC Loading
• Analog Voltage & Current Monitor
• Timing Measurement for Battery, UPS, Fuse and Breaker tests
• Measurement : V, I, PF, CF, P, Q, S, F, R, Ip+/- and THDv
• Short circuit simulation
• Full Protection : OC, OP, OT protection and OV alarm
Chroma’s 63800 Series AC&DC Electronic Loads are design for testing uninterruptible power supplies(UPS), Off-Grid Inverters, AC sources and other power devices such as switches, circuit breakers, fuses and connectors.
The Chroma 63800 Loads can simulate load conditions under high crest factor and varying power factors with real time compensation even when the voltage waveform is distorted. This special feature provides real world simulation capability and prevents overstressing thereby giving reliable and unbiased test results.
The 63800’s state of the art design uses DSP technology to simulate non-linear rectified loads with its unique RLC operation mode. This mode improves stability by detecting the impedance of the UUT and dynamically adjusting the load’s control bandwidth to ensure system stability.
Comprehensive measurements allow users to monitor the output performance of the UUT. Additionally, voltage & current signals can be routed to an oscilloscope through analog outputs. The instrument’s GPIB/RS232 interface options provide remote control & monitor for system integration. Built-in digital outputs may also be used to control external relays for short circuit (crowbar) testing.
Chroma’s 63800 Loads feature fan speed control ensuring low acoustic noise. The diagnosis/protection functions include selfdiagnosis routines and protection against overpower, over-current, over-voltage and overtemperature.
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions