3481-20 Voltage Detector, 40-600V AC, CAT IV 600V
Hioki leads the industry in non-metallic contact test and measurement technology that promotes safety on the worksite. The Hioki 3481 is a pen-style, non-metallic contact voltage detector with a bright LED light that promotes safety and work efficiency even in dim worksites. When voltage is detected, the LED lights red along with an audio signal.
• Non-contact detection of AC voltage from 40 V to 600 V with bright LED light
• Pen-style, compact detector with pocket clip
• Both visual and audible voltage detection indication
• Meets safety standards for CAT IV 600 V environments
• Prevent dead batteries with battery self-check function and auto power-off function
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions
Clamp Meter Calibration | Data Logger Calibration | Electrical Mechanical Calibration | Electrical Tester Calibration | Encoder Repair | High Voltage Services | Hipot Tester Calibration | Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration | Insulation Tester Repairs | Multifunction Tester Calibration | Multimeter Calibration | Multimeter Repair | Power Supply Calibration | RCD Tester Calibration | Uninterruptible Power Supply | Voltmeter Calibration