3153 Automatic Insulation/Withstanding HiTester
The Hioki electrical safety testers are designed for insulation resistance and voltage withstand testing of electrical devices and components according to various safety standards. The 3153 is an automatic insulation and AC/DC voltage withstanding tester that fully supports automated testing.
• Programmable insulation (50 to 1,200 V DC) and dielectric strength (AC/DC) testing
• Program up to 32 files of test types, test points (50 steps), and measurement settings
• Optional scanner for multipoint automatic testing
• Uses the PWM method to generate accurate test voltages that do not depend on the supply voltage
• Ramp timer function for increasing or decreasing the applied voltage during dielectric strength testing at user-specified times
Copyright 2020 © Power Parameters Pty Ltd | Ph: 1800 623 350 | Fx: 1800 067 263
email@example.com. Further information may be found at suppliers website.
Sales Terms and Conditions